Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Favorite Songs

Joseph asked us to find some children's songs of my kid's favorite. Actually, I really don't make clear which song is my daughter's love. Otherwise, those which reflect me to recall some songs I like even when I was little. Those below are I like, how about you?

Sue Thompson's SAD MOVIE- the 1st song I heard about betrayed love


Patti McGrath's END OF THE WORLD- the song about girl dumped


Nana Mouskouri's OVER & OVER- always women fall in love much more deeply than guys


Elvis Presley's LOVE ME TENDER- now it's guy's turn to express the intangible love


At one time I even could not list all my favorite songs in my memory, those above are some much more favorite English songs. Hope everyone enjoy them! BTW, women are more vulnerable, don't hurt them, no matter how is in mental or physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment